Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Divya Singh

My name is  Divya Singh.
DOB: 12 March 1993 in Varanasi
Education Background: BBA from Banasthali University (Jaipur).
I have also got certificate for NSS, Domestic Art Training, Long Jump, etc….
In my life, the best motivators to me are my parents and after that my brother, they all support me every time.
My favorite Actor is
Shahrukh Khan & Actress is Ashwarya Rai Bachan.
This is the first experience for me living alone at a new place, far away from Mom, Paa & Bro.
But I really enjoying here after getting so many good friends and also at same time missing my family.
My dream is to become a finance manager at MNC and also to enjoy with my family too.


I love travelling, but it’s not possible for me, but after getting placed in a good company, I want to travel maximum places as possible.

My facebook id is https://www.facebook.com/suchtai.singh.102

1 comment: