Thursday, 3 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Ajay SP


Myself, Ajay SP ( D Cool Boss )
DOB : 15-April-1991
My Hometown is Neyveli, Tamil Nadu. 

Neyveli is well known for the power generation. 

I had completed B.Tech (IT) from Pondicherry University.

My  family consists of 4 members : Me, my dad, mom and elder Bro. I am much attached to my family. I won’t be compromising anything for my family. They are much important to me, than anything else in this world. I am shaping myself in taking all the family responsibilities, much sooner.
Doing MBA was my passion from my childhood, Since my parents are HR Manager’s in NLC. But Joining in Bangalore is just for having fun and gain some little knowledge. I am a teetotaller. I am doing meditation regularly, for making myself cool. I am a follower of Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev ( Isha Yoga Center – Founder ). My dream is to join as a HR manager in Government sectors (especially Neyveli Lignite Corporation).

I love making friends. I will not be taking anything personal to my heart. I am a great fan of Super Star - RAJINIKANTH and MS DHONI. These two peoples inspired me a lot. Taught me how to rise up in all kinds of difficult situations.

I have great belief in teamwork, lets us work together during these 2 years, achieve together and come out with flying colours.

My best wishes to all my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment