Saturday, 5 October 2013

Student of The Day - Daphibanbet Wanroi



I am Daphibanbet Wanroi
coming from a small town called Shillong.. 
A beautiful place filled with beautiful hearts... 






I am a person who love to be with people around, even though a bit shy type of person but love in making new friends, kind- soft hearted girl, I am emotional but strong....

I have completed my B.B.A. in Financial Management 
from St. Anthony's College, Shillong..

I love travelling and sports, love chit-chatting with friends, spending time with my family and my loved ones... n I love talking to old people...


My first biggest achievement was when I got first prize in a Quiz completion in my 3rd standard... 





My Friends play a very important part in my life...

Family- I have 3 siblings, 2 brothers and one sister... My Grandmother is the most respectable person in my family n I do love my Mom and Dad a lot.... and it is because of them I am who I am today and what I am today...

 According to me, ISBR polishes us to be an asset in the corporate world...



Movies- I love animated movies and love story movies...
Music - I love Gospel music and love songs...

Role model of my life is my aunt i.e., my dad's sister... as she always show me what is best for me and whatever she do always influence me...

Well, what can I say about LOVE... Love is the greatest gift from GOD. Love itself speaks about my strength and my weakness.. I know this may surprise to some of you my dear friends but it is a fact of my life - When I love people I can never forget them easily and I'll do my best to show my love for them..i.e., my strength.. but on the other hand, to those whom I love the most I usually hurt them but with Love... i.e., my weakness.. tell how's it... okay...



No comments:

Post a Comment