Sunday, 20 October 2013

Student Of The Day : Dharani Yalamanchili




Name: Dharani.Yalamanchili






DOB: 20th April 2013










Hometown: Guntur,Andhrapradesh

















 Specialty: Its is famous different varieties of chilies. So people in guntur district eat more spicy food items than compare to others








Educational background: I did my U.G in B.COM(Accounts) from ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, Guntur.




                        Achievements:
1. I got certificates for painting
  2. I was awarded as best leader in my school level and also college level
3. I got gold medal in throw ball competitions
4. I even got certificates in easy writing 

  

About Family: 
Mine's cute family consists of 4 people Dad, Mom, younger sister and me
Dad: working as employee in private bus travels named KESINENI TRAVELS as he is in-charge for guntur.
Mom: HOUSEWIFE who takes care of us very well
Sister:Completed 12th and doing her mechanical engineering in KITS ,guntur


About friends: 
I have habit of gathering new friends
where ever I go 
I have vast collection of friends among them they were few friends who are very close to me from my childhood they
are KIRAN,LOKESH,ANUSHA,JAYASRI,HARINI,YASHVANTH


About Love: i dont have a positive opinion on love. 

Favourite place: My sweet home


     
Favourite Actor: Naga chaitanya and NTR




     Favourite film: All heroes are my favorite heroes and message oriented films



About ISBR: In my view it is a best place for learning and also made me to get new friends of various cultures, traditions etc....


  I like to conclude by telling one important incident that took place in my life

when i was in 10th, i suffered from health problem for that i couldn't attend my school, i was scared about my studies but my parents motivated me that "you can do it no problem" in this way they told me some inspiring words then i studied in such a way that I got "distinction" in my exam 
 they felt very proud from then till now i was maintaining that standard of education 
From that day my parents are my "ROLE MODEL".



No comments:

Post a Comment