Friday, 4 October 2013

Student Of The Day - JIBIN PHILIP



I am  JIBIN  PHILIP


DOB - 10th December 1992
From- City of lakes. Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh


I love Travelling, Playing basketball, listening to music and reviewing smartphones and eating(always hungry)J
Talking about my educational qualification My schooling was from St. Thomas school, Bhopal.
I passed B.com with computers last year from BSSS College, Bhopal


And now, pursuing MBA,


My family consists of 4 members: Dad, Mom, elder sis and me..I love my family as you love yours, they are my great supporters. Where am I is because of them and I would be very thankful to them throughout my life.



I like to make friends and try my best to keep them happy, but myself I am very short tempered person , and gets angry very soon. But after coming to Bangalore I am feeling good in the company of good friends.





My Favorite idol is Mr. Ratan Tata and Bear grylls


My dream is to startup my own Iron and Steel firm and handing over my first income to my parents. 

Later on I will buy Lamborghini aventador..J


Expectations from ISBR : Getting rich corporate experience, interacting with new people and improving my communication skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment