Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Manoj Naga Venkat Chandana




                                           




                            Myself Manoj Naga Venkat Chandana from Gudivada [A place of Temples],Andhra Pradesh.


          


                          
Date of Birth:

Nov 1st 1991








                                       I completed my graduation in electrical and electronics engineering in Vijayawada with aggregate of 74%





MY ACHIEVEMENTS: I awarded a 2nd prize for short film contest in my college.














My dream: is to start a new company that related to my electrical background.





My family: consists of my dad, mom , and my cute sister. I am the good friend of so many friends. They  are best part in my life.

MY FAV IDOLS: Mother Terasa and my parents.I love my parents a lot. They are my supporters and my everything. Each and every second I want to thankful to my parents.








FAV MOVIE: Oye

FAV ACTOR: Prabhas and Pavankalyan

ABOUT LOVE: I Believe and trust in love. It is based on  respect, compromise ,believe care and trust.









ABOUT ISBR: Combination of learning and enjoying.

MY  FAV LINES: When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.


            So smile as you can it cost nothing. It is a greatest gift to your friends…..  
   

1 comment:

  1. ohho Cnadana Manoj Manu Naga Venkat...gud going

    ReplyDelete