Sunday, 27 October 2013

Student of The Day - Milan Nayak



I am

Date of Birth : 26th October 1992 

Puri(Odisha),
Which is also known as Jagannath Puri , Puri means in Sanskrit 'town', or 'city.

I Have Completed my B.Com(Management Hons.) in Utkal University,Bhubaneswar.

My family consists of my Parents & two elder sisters.
Thanks to them to make me what I am today.



Friend are precious.
      According to me , friendship is Parents > friends > girlfriend
I miss my Odisha friends & happy to get Tabularasas.


I love my parents so much as well as my friends.
Today's love is like Twitter, It changes trend time to time with better option.


Hometown,Delhi & your heart





 The Legend of Bhagat Singh




Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge


 Shahrukh Khan
A. R. Rehman
Rajnikanth
Arvind Kejriwal ,

 Bhagat Singh 

 Subhas Chandra Bose


\
It's a place to improve own-self.

My Favorite Line :



No comments:

Post a Comment