Sunday, 6 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Nitin.S






HI folks,
It’s me, Nitin.S (balu)
Actually, Balu is my pet name. My mom and all my dear 1’s use to cal me that.

I was born n brought up in Kerala, a state which is also known as “God’s Own Country”.




Moving on to my family, my Dad was an auditor in Kerala state beverages corp. My Mom is working as Administrative Officer in LIC.I have 2 sibblings, an elder brother and a younger sister whom I loved the most.  But unfortunately she is no more. My brother is a graduate in Hotel Management and currently he’s working in a star category hotel. I love my parents and my brother but now I'm missing all of them as well as my friends.

Talking about my academics. I completed my schooling from Kendriya Vidhyalaya.I completed my graduation in B.com specialized in Taxation from Kerala University.

I want you all to know that this is my second birth after a major bike accident that happened last year. Even I was not sure that I will survive that accident because it was a head to head collision between me and a car. I have gone into coma stage for almost 4-5 days. I only want to thank the Lord almighty for keeping me still alive.

Moving on to previous experience. Sorry to say that I don't have much experience. But I have a share in a BPO company. I started up that firm when I was doing my 1st yr graduation. Actually I started up with an investment of Rs.1 lakh. I didn't have any plans to set up a firm like that but I started it for my girl friend whom I loved the most. But I will let you know friends that love is not the end of your life it’s just a stepping stone into success. I realised it before it was too late for me to waste the good part of my life spending for a girl.


Talking about my future plans- I am looking forward to expand my business in the long run. But I don’t want to end up my life  being an entrepreneur; I do want to be an employee in a MNC so that I can fulfill all my dreams.







I chose ISBR college because I found it’s the right place to mould and build my career, so that  I can fulfill my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment