Monday, 7 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Sangjukta Chakraborty







I am Sangjukta Chakraborty….

DOB: 25-01-1992
Born and brought up in Tripura.


I have completed my schooling from Bani Vidhya Pith & I have done BCA in my under graduation.

Well, I am the only child in my family. Hence, I belong to a nuclear family. Regarding my parents my father is a professor and my Mom is a home-maker. They are more than a world to me. They are my biggest support.

Regarding me, I am happy & lucky. I love making friends and meeting new people, a bit emotional sometimes.


"I love to irritate my friends.  Friends are a part of my life".



I love singing as well and I am a trained classical singer.

                        I LOVE
          -Travelling, bantering around with my friends, listening to music, going out for movies, sleepover, good cuisine, playing random pranks. And off course shopping.

I HATE
             -Distance, because you really don’t know whether they will miss you or forget you.
              -Being ignored, backstabbers.

About my future plans: I am looking forward to becoming an entrepreneur that is why I have opted for MBA as my career path.
About ISBR:  I like the way they encourage participation for different activities, I like the infrastructure, the faculty members & mostly I love my ISBRian friends. In such a short span of time they have occupied a large part in my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment