Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Vishith Kumar


Hometown
Udupi, Karnataka,
famous for Krishna matta, Beach and veg food. 
If you are coming to visit ,
don't forget to visit these places and my house.

Educational background
I have completed my B.Sc Computer science in 
Mangalore university with the score of 71%.

Achievements
Played kabbadi at school level, district level and won many awards. other achievement NSS and NCC cadet certificates.

Family
Father Ret. Manager Port & Fisheries. Mother Housewife. They are the one responsible for what i am now and i proudly say my parents are the best.

Friends
Friends are those people who pull your leg when u commit mistake and be on your side when you need them the most...
"HAR EK FRIEND ZARRORI HOTA HAI, HAR EK FRIEND KAMINA HOTA HAI"

Love
Love is integral part of your life.... and my love is sweet..

Fav. Place
Karwar,Udupi,Murdeshwar and Goa..

Fav. Movie
Transporter..


Fav. Actor
SRK  & Sudeep

Favourite food:
Any veg items


Favourite song:
Ocean (by jay z)

About ISBR
ISBR, where real learning happens, through enjoyment...

"I always make fun of you but don't mind it I'm a fun loving guy, even if you mind ill still do the same."

1 comment: