Monday, 21 October 2013

Student Of The Day - Ajam Hussain Laskar



Hometown:

Hailakandi,Assam.

Hailakandi district is situated at the southernmost corner of Assam. It is located at the Centre of Barak Valley & sandwiched by river Barak & Cachar district in the North & East, Mizoram in the South & East and Karimganj in the West.

Hailakandi is one of the fastest forward marching districts in the Barak Valley Region of Assam.And most important thing  is, its famous for tea.







Educational background:
 I did my graduation in BCA from Central IT College,Guwahati,Assam





Achievements:
Coming to my achievements its a very long,so the main important achievements is  "Taekwondo" certificate, and i think its the best achievements in my life that means till now.


Family :
My family consists of 4 four member including me and my mom, dad and my younger brother.My father and mother both are govt. employee, and my bro is  also doing doing MBA.



Friends: 
Friends are important in my life ,
Friendship isn't how you forget, but how u forgive.
Not how u listen,but how u understand.
Not how u see , but how u feel.
Not how u let go,but how u hold on.


Love :
I love my family,friends and my Nunu.


My dream: 
To get a job to which i can go every part of the world and to be a successful person.
Favorite actor:
 Amir Khan

Favorite place: 
Wankum,Germany


About ISBR:
 Its a place for learning and enjoying


My Favorite line:
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."

No comments:

Post a Comment